At a regular meeting Tuesday morning at 9 a.m. at the Courthouse, the Hopkins County Commissioners Court is scheduled to have public hearings on its’ 2015 fiscal year budget and on the tax rate for the budget. The tax rate is rising just over 5-cents per $100 valuation. The court will also consider purchasing a used fire truck from the Brinker Volunteer Fire Department.
- Skaters gonna Skate: Skatefest 2017
- Community Calendar for June 25-30, 2017
- Sunday Forecast
- SSHS Grad Jessica Rivera Awarded Stars on the Rise Scholarship
- Cedillo Faces State Jail Felony Charges for Shattering Glass Wall With Ring
- Behind the Scenes: Sulphur Springs Symphony League
- Saturday Forecast
- Thunderstorm Alert for Northeastern Hopkins County Until 11 p.m.
- Governor Signs Flynn Authored American Laws in American Courts Bill Into Law
- Channel 18 News Friday, June 23, 2017
Downtown Dining District