At a regular meeting Tuesday morning at 9 a.m. at the Courthouse, the Hopkins County Commissioners Court is scheduled to have public hearings on its’ 2015 fiscal year budget and on the tax rate for the budget. The tax rate is rising just over 5-cents per $100 valuation. The court will also consider purchasing a used fire truck from the Brinker Volunteer Fire Department.
- Cumby ISD Science Fair, January 2017
- Sellers Seeks Re-election to City Council Seat; Burgin Files for Place 6
- Channel 18 News January 19, 2017
- Upcoming Events at the Senior Center!
- “Princesses and Tiaras” Theme Announced For Daddy Daughter Dance
- NETBIO Sale Largest So Far
- Chamber Connection January 19, 2017
- SSISD Board Sets Public Hearing To Discuss the Annual Report of Educational Performance
- Coaches Pleased With Continuing Improvement
- Thursday Forecast