At a regular meeting Tuesday morning at 9 a.m. at the Courthouse, the Hopkins County Commissioners Court is scheduled to have public hearings on its’ 2015 fiscal year budget and on the tax rate for the budget. The tax rate is rising just over 5-cents per $100 valuation. The court will also consider purchasing a used fire truck from the Brinker Volunteer Fire Department.
KSST News Ticker
Fall 2016 arrives Thursday...
- I love fall... the leaves, the stew, the weather... (43%)
- Wonderful... I am so ready. (38%)
- Don't care. I'm all about Summer. (15%)
- That much closer to Christmas! (3%)
Thanks for voting!
- Indian Summer Days At Heritage Park
- Wildcats 1-1 in District Following Loss to Marshall
- Lady Cats Roll Over Marshall; First Place Showdown Set for Tuesday
- Saturday Forecast
- “Updated”Plant Process Fabrication Opens in Sulphur Springs October 1; Begins Hiring Immediately
- Channel 18 News Friday 09-30-2016; Hearts of Life Dog of the Week
- Game Day: Lady Cats Host Marshall; Wildcats, Marshall Meet in Bodacious Bowl
- Wesley House/Wesley Oaks Memory Care Mini Walk
- SSPD Traffic Stop Results in Three Arrests for Drug Possession
- PJC Regents Note Improvement in Completion Rates; Authorize Tax Rate Decrease