At a regular meeting Tuesday morning at 9 a.m. at the Courthouse, the Hopkins County Commissioners Court is scheduled to have public hearings on its’ 2015 fiscal year budget and on the tax rate for the budget. The tax rate is rising just over 5-cents per $100 valuation. The court will also consider purchasing a used fire truck from the Brinker Volunteer Fire Department.
Texas Rangers vs the Royals in Surprise, Arizona.
- Tuesday is Wildcat Game Day
- Lady Cats Golf
- Wildcats Golf
- Wildcats Powerlifting
- Hammack on Wildcats Baseball
- Sulphur Springs High School Class of 1950 Donates for NEW Senior Citizens Center
- Sulphur Springs Boys Baseball Sign Up Ends February 27
- Sulphur Springs City Council Candidates Set
- Emma Lee Singleton
- EDC Sees Strong Interest in Local Area for Expanding/Relocating Business and Industry