At a regular meeting Tuesday morning at 9 a.m. at the Courthouse, the Hopkins County Commissioners Court is scheduled to have public hearings on its’ 2015 fiscal year budget and on the tax rate for the budget. The tax rate is rising just over 5-cents per $100 valuation. The court will also consider purchasing a used fire truck from the Brinker Volunteer Fire Department.
- Wildcat Defense About to Get Better
- Start Those Creative Juices Flowing!
- Wednesday Forecast
- Another Near Quiet Week in Winnsboro
- Israel Moreno
- Adoptable Animal of the Week: Lilly
- Watson Becomes Brewster County Auditor
- Noah Lee Franklin
- Time for 4-H Enrollment
- Number of Cities Hit by Police Imposter Increases