At a regular meeting Tuesday morning at 9 a.m. at the Courthouse, the Hopkins County Commissioners Court is scheduled to have public hearings on its’ 2015 fiscal year budget and on the tax rate for the budget. The tax rate is rising just over 5-cents per $100 valuation. The court will also consider purchasing a used fire truck from the Brinker Volunteer Fire Department.
Wildcat Football v.s. Mt. Pleasant
- Hopkins County Republican Party October Meeting
- Wood County Sheriff’s Report October 11-17, 2017
- National Honor Society Induction Announcement
- Hopkins County EMS Named Lights of Life Campaign Honorees
- Saltillo Man Arrested for Assault with Deadly Weapon
- Sulphur Springs ISD Students Visit LEAP Youth Career Expo
- Resident on Plano Street Charged With 10 Counts of Possession of Child Pornography
- Miller Grove News October 20th, 2017
- Detroit Students Visit LEAP Youth Career Expo
- Como Pickton Students Visit LEAP Youth Career Expo
Ye Olde KSST Poll
At what age are you too old to wear a Halloween Costume and Collect Candy?
- 13 (41%)
- Never ever too old (38%)
- 10 (9%)
- 15 (8%)
- 16 (3%)
- 5 (1%)
- 17 (1%)
- 18 (1%)
Thanks for voting!