A low unemployment rate that beats the state, national and our regional competitors was one bullet presented by Roger Feagley during his State of the Economy presentation to the Sulphur Springs City Council Tuesday night. Feagley said our area better survived the recent economic downturn due to our good mix of primary jobs. He said another factor was owner occupied businesses. Feagley said maybe people should be talking about the Hopkins County miracle like they do the Texas miracle.
- Senior Advanced Planning Brunch: April 9th
- Saturday Forecast
- PJC-Sulphur Springs English Class Review
- 12 Wildcats Set Personal Bests, Lady Cats Finished Sixth in Paris Track Meet Thursday
- Game Day: Tennis, Golf
- SSHS EDGE Summer Conditioning Program Partners with Michael Johnson Performance
- Channel 18 News, Friday, March 23, 2018
- Tradin’ Post for Friday March 23rd, 2018
- Caddo Indian Artifacts Plentiful in Eastern Hopkins County
- Chamber of Commerce Plans City Council Candidate Forum
Ye Olde KSST Poll
St. Patrick's Day means to me...
- Just another day. (67%)
- I might venture out with some green on... and celebrate some. (13%)
- Staying home and avoiding any and all revelers (7%)
- Green Beer, Corned Beef, Cabbage, Green Shamrocks... (3%)
- Sending up a personal thanks to St. P for chasing those snakes. (3%)
- Green beer is gross. (3%)
- Getting a free pass to pinch people. (3%)
Thanks for voting!