A low unemployment rate that beats the state, national and our regional competitors was one bullet presented by Roger Feagley during his State of the Economy presentation to the Sulphur Springs City Council Tuesday night. Feagley said our area better survived the recent economic downturn due to our good mix of primary jobs. He said another factor was owner occupied businesses. Feagley said maybe people should be talking about the Hopkins County miracle like they do the Texas miracle.
- Meal a Day Menu for December 18th-22nd
- Aviation History: The Sacred Cow
- Sunday Forecast
- #10 Lady Cats Overwhelm Hallsville 73-26
- #11 Wildcats Outscore Royce City 59-30
- Saturday Forecast
- Santa Visits Alliance Bank
- Wood County Sheriff’s Report December 6-12, 2017
- Channel 18 News Friday, December 15, 2017
- Game Day: Lady Cats in Hallsville; Wildcats visit Royce City
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Will it be a white Christmas?
- No.... Snow is overrated! (40%)
- No.... but I wish. (28%)
- Yes! I believe! (18%)
- Are you nuts? It's 70 today. Not gonna snow. (14%)
Thanks for voting!