A 33-year old Sulphur Springs man, Chase Craig Hudson, has been charged with assaulting his grandparents and with interfering with a 911 call. JP Ronny Glossup set total bond at $62,000. After the disturbance in the 1800 block of Main Street on Wednesday just before 1 p.m., the man locked himself in a room. He refused to talk with a police negotiator for 45 minutes at which point, some Special Response Team officers put gas into his room. He surrendered without incident.
- Saturday Forecast
- Rebecca “Becky” Ann Calvert
- Community Education Classes Offered at PJC-Sulphur Springs
- Public Library Announces Children’s Summer Reading Program
- Friday School Board Special Meeting Had Light Agenda
- Toni Lynn Allbritton
- Memorial Hospital Partners with CHRISTUS Health
- Man’s Bond Set at $1.4-Million for Sexual Assault Charges
- Hopkins County Dairy Festival Recipe Contest
- 2015 Hopkins County TOMATO FESTIVAL!
How far is your daily commute?
- From the bed to the couch, < 1 mile. (31%)
- Here in town, around 5 miles. (24%)
- 'A fair piece' 6 - 15 miles. (22%)
- It's like an hour each way. (11%)
- 16 to 30 miles. (11%)
Thanks for voting!