Here are some tidbits from Sulphur Springs City Manager Marc Maxwell’s Manager’s Report to the City Council Tuesday. Cooper Lake is current 8.5 feet low but that’s a foot and a half better than last year at this time. City street crews repaired 1,073 potholes and did 51 major street repairs after utility repairs last month. The Wastewater Treatment Plant came in within allowable limits last month for total suspended solids
- Incumbent Dietze Files for SSISD Board of Trustees
- Tradin’ Post for Thursday, January 18th, 2018:
- Chamber Connection January 18, 2018
- Thursday Forecast
- Gibson Files for Place 2 on City Council
- Channel 18 News Wednesday, January 17, 2018
- Wildcat Tennis Opens Season in Sherman Thursday
- Lady Cats Win 5th Game in a Row
- Wildcats Basketball Continues District Win Streak
- Lucas Files for City Council Place 2
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Winter Weather: Should Area School Districts Close?
- Yes (83%)
- No (17%)
Thanks for voting!