Here are some tidbits from Sulphur Springs City Manager Marc Maxwell’s Manager’s Report to the City Council Tuesday. Cooper Lake is current 8.5 feet low but that’s a foot and a half better than last year at this time. City street crews repaired 1,073 potholes and did 51 major street repairs after utility repairs last month. The Wastewater Treatment Plant came in within allowable limits last month for total suspended solids
- Hopkins County Dairy Festival Recipe Contest
- 2015 Hopkins County TOMATO FESTIVAL!
- Tira News By Jan Vaughn
- Friday Forecast
- City Seeks Grant for Market
- CYPRESS 2ND DISTRICT BOARD TO CONVENE AT INDEPENDENT BAPTIST CHURCH
- SSHS UIL Academic Team 8th in State
- James Burton Thompson
- Woman Arrested for Theft from Local Banks
- Burglary Arrest Leads to Charge of Parole Violation
How far is your daily commute?
- From the bed to the couch, < 1 mile. (31%)
- Here in town, around 5 miles. (24%)
- 'A fair piece' 6 - 15 miles. (22%)
- It's like an hour each way. (11%)
- 16 to 30 miles. (11%)
Thanks for voting!