Five Black Hawk helicopters coming from Fort Hood stopped over in Sulphur Springs this morning for fuel. When Airport Manager Joey Baker found out this past week that they would be in town for fuel around lunch time, arranged for a lunch to be catered by Lyndsey Caldwell. About 45 active duty soldiers landed and lunch was waiting on them inside the airport as their helicopters were refueled. Great job Joey!
- Free Airplane Rides at the Young Eagles Rally April 17, 2015
- SSISD Fine Arts Find Spring Success; Set Sight on 2015 Fall Program April 17, 2015
- Night Sky Activities Saturday, April 18, 2015 at Cooper Lake April 17, 2015
- Early Registration Underway at PJC-Sulphur Springs April 17, 2015
- Lady Cat Track to Area April 17, 2015