Consultant Don Roundtree gave the Sulphur Springs School Board a construction update and timeline on the High School Tennis Complex Monday night. Dirt work is expected to be finished in two to two and a half weeks. Concrete is scheduled to be poured for the building on August 1. The building should arrive on August 7. Roundtree said something vertical should be seen by mid-August. Completion date is projected as December 12.
- Saturday Forecast
- PJC-Sulphur Springs English Class Review
- 12 Wildcats Set Personal Bests, Lady Cats Finished Sixth in Paris Track Meet Thursday
- Game Day: Tennis, Golf
- SSHS EDGE Summer Conditioning Program Partners with Michael Johnson Performance
- Channel 18 News, Friday, March 23, 2018
- Tradin’ Post for Friday March 23rd, 2018
- Caddo Indian Artifacts Plentiful in Eastern Hopkins County
- Chamber of Commerce Plans City Council Candidate Forum
- PJC Announces Fall 2017 President’s and Dean’s List Honorees
Ye Olde KSST Poll
St. Patrick's Day means to me...
- Just another day. (67%)
- I might venture out with some green on... and celebrate some. (13%)
- Staying home and avoiding any and all revelers (7%)
- Green Beer, Corned Beef, Cabbage, Green Shamrocks... (3%)
- Sending up a personal thanks to St. P for chasing those snakes. (3%)
- Green beer is gross. (3%)
- Getting a free pass to pinch people. (3%)
Thanks for voting!