Consultant Don Roundtree gave the Sulphur Springs School Board a construction update and timeline on the High School Tennis Complex Monday night. Dirt work is expected to be finished in two to two and a half weeks. Concrete is scheduled to be poured for the building on August 1. The building should arrive on August 7. Roundtree said something vertical should be seen by mid-August. Completion date is projected as December 12.
- Flynn Working on Legislation to Arm First Responders
- County Firemen Have Been Busy With Large and Small Fires
- He Never Made It Out of Jail
- Cumby Man Arrested on Drug Charges
- Translator Assists County Investigators in Arrest of Pickton Man for Continuous Sexual Assault of a Child
- Leroy Jackson, Jr
- BMX Stunt Shows coming to Fall Festival!
- Meal-A-Day Menu: October 24th-28th
- Chamber Connection: October 20th
- KSST will “Do the Stew!”