Consultant Don Roundtree gave the Sulphur Springs School Board a construction update and timeline on the High School Tennis Complex Monday night. Dirt work is expected to be finished in two to two and a half weeks. Concrete is scheduled to be poured for the building on August 1. The building should arrive on August 7. Roundtree said something vertical should be seen by mid-August. Completion date is projected as December 12.
Texas Rangers vs the Royals in Surprise, Arizona.
- Sixty-one Indictments Handed Down by February Grand Jury
- Channel 18 News, Wednesday February 22, 2107
- Saltillo Lady Lions lose Quarterfinal Game
- Alliance Bank Robber Captured in Arizona
- Trading Post Wednesday February 22, 2017
- One Flown to Tyler Hospital Following Accident on FM 69 South
- Michael William Boles
- Wildcats Advance to Area; Set School Record for Wins In A Season
- Wildcats Soccer Start Second Half of District With Win
- Lady Pirates Single Goal Drops Lady Cats to 4-3 in District Play