Consultant Don Roundtree gave the Sulphur Springs School Board a construction update and timeline on the High School Tennis Complex Monday night. Dirt work is expected to be finished in two to two and a half weeks. Concrete is scheduled to be poured for the building on August 1. The building should arrive on August 7. Roundtree said something vertical should be seen by mid-August. Completion date is projected as December 12.
Wildcat Football v.s. Mt. Pleasant
- Como-Pickton FFA Teams Place at State Fair, Donate to Help-a-Child Benefit
- Cold Fronts in the Garden by Mario Villarino
- Ahhh-Autumn, Pumpkins, & Onions By Johanna Hicks
- Friday Forecast
- Channel 18 News Thursday, October 19, 2017
- Halloween Party To Be Held At Senior Citizens Center
- Senior Citizens Chili Cook-Off Approaching
- Lady Cats Basketball Begin Practice
- Lady Cat Volleyball Win at Pinetree
- Annual SSISD Little Cheer Clinic
Ye Olde KSST Poll
At what age are you too old to wear a Halloween Costume and Collect Candy?
- 13 (41%)
- Never ever too old (38%)
- 10 (9%)
- 15 (8%)
- 16 (3%)
- 5 (1%)
- 17 (1%)
- 18 (1%)
Thanks for voting!