Consultant Don Roundtree gave the Sulphur Springs School Board a construction update and timeline on the High School Tennis Complex Monday night. Dirt work is expected to be finished in two to two and a half weeks. Concrete is scheduled to be poured for the building on August 1. The building should arrive on August 7. Roundtree said something vertical should be seen by mid-August. Completion date is projected as December 12.
- Tornado Watch Until 4 a.m. Sunday May 24
- Highway and Water Safety Urged for Memorial Day Weekend
- Wildcats Face Prosper at McKinney Boyd in Regional Semi
- Mozell Willey Loyd
- Lights of Life Receives $20,000 Donation
- Wildcats Advance With Come From Behind Win
- Saturday Forecast
- Stay Connected in Healthy Ways by Johanna Hicks
- Saltillo ISD 8th Grade, Senior Graduates
- Rodney Campbell
Tinrag, TX, was part of Hopkins County.
- I know exactly where that is! And I know that 'Tinrag' is Garnit spelled backwards. Families with the last name of 'Garnit' were living there. (61%)
- That's crazy talk, there was never a town named that! (17%)
- I know exactly where that is! (13%)
- I think I've heard of them... they had a solid gold hit back in the 70's (9%)
Thanks for voting!