Consultant Don Roundtree gave the Sulphur Springs School Board a construction update and timeline on the High School Tennis Complex Monday night. Dirt work is expected to be finished in two to two and a half weeks. Concrete is scheduled to be poured for the building on August 1. The building should arrive on August 7. Roundtree said something vertical should be seen by mid-August. Completion date is projected as December 12.
Texas Rangers vs the Royals in Surprise, Arizona.
- Channel 18 News, Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- Community Calendar March 30-April 8, 2017
- A & M Commerce Receives Grant To Support BS in Criminal Justice
- PJC Makes Changes to Nursing Program; LVN, ADN Applications Being Accepted
- Bears Top Lions Tuesday
- Eight Indicted for Injury to a Child With Intent Bodily Injury; March Grand Jury Indictments
- Rangers Opening Day Ticket Giveaway
- City Budget Process Begins; Water, Sewer Utility Lines a Concern
- Winnsboro Police Department Report March 20-26, 2017
- Lady Trojans Rock Roxtono 17-1