Consultant Don Roundtree gave the Sulphur Springs School Board a construction update and timeline on the High School Tennis Complex Monday night. Dirt work is expected to be finished in two to two and a half weeks. Concrete is scheduled to be poured for the building on August 1. The building should arrive on August 7. Roundtree said something vertical should be seen by mid-August. Completion date is projected as December 12.
- Meal a Day Menu for December 18th-22nd
- Aviation History: The Sacred Cow
- Sunday Forecast
- #10 Lady Cats Overwhelm Hallsville 73-26
- #11 Wildcats Outscore Royce City 59-30
- Saturday Forecast
- Santa Visits Alliance Bank
- Wood County Sheriff’s Report December 6-12, 2017
- Channel 18 News Friday, December 15, 2017
- Game Day: Lady Cats in Hallsville; Wildcats visit Royce City
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Will it be a white Christmas?
- No.... Snow is overrated! (40%)
- No.... but I wish. (28%)
- Yes! I believe! (18%)
- Are you nuts? It's 70 today. Not gonna snow. (14%)
Thanks for voting!