Consultant Don Roundtree gave the Sulphur Springs School Board a construction update and timeline on the High School Tennis Complex Monday night. Dirt work is expected to be finished in two to two and a half weeks. Concrete is scheduled to be poured for the building on August 1. The building should arrive on August 7. Roundtree said something vertical should be seen by mid-August. Completion date is projected as December 12.
- Dinner Bell Menu For May 30th, 2018
- Pat Hare
- Edward Earl Overstreet
- Giles Insurance Celebrates 25th Anniversary With Customer Appreciation
- Meal A Day: Cooks Needed
- PJC-Sulphur Springs Summer Welding: All Fired Up
- Saturday Forecast
- Channel 18 News Friday, May 25, 2018
- Tradin’ Post for Monday, May 28th, 2018:
- Weather Advisory Extended Until 3 p.m. for Hopkins and Rains Counties
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Dairy Festival 2018: I'm looking forward to...
- Balloon Glow (24%)
- The Parade (24%)
- Ice-Cream Freeze Off (22%)
- Carnival (12%)
- The Dairy Festival Queen Pageant (10%)
- Milking Contest (4%)
- The Jr. Dairy Show (4%)
Thanks for voting!