Something new is coming to Celebration Plaza Friday night. Four or five bands, chosen by an entertainment company will be performing. In attendance will be Popgun Entertainment of Nashville. They will listen to the bands and then give each a consultation. City of Sulphur Springs Community Development Specialist Gus Gustafson sees the concept as a great way to get up and coming bands into town. He says look for more of this.
- Tornado Watch Until 4 a.m. Sunday May 24
- Highway and Water Safety Urged for Memorial Day Weekend
- Wildcats Face Prosper at McKinney Boyd in Regional Semi
- Mozell Willey Loyd
- Lights of Life Receives $20,000 Donation
- Wildcats Advance With Come From Behind Win
- Saturday Forecast
- Stay Connected in Healthy Ways by Johanna Hicks
- Saltillo ISD 8th Grade, Senior Graduates
- Rodney Campbell
Tinrag, TX, was part of Hopkins County.
- I know exactly where that is! And I know that 'Tinrag' is Garnit spelled backwards. Families with the last name of 'Garnit' were living there. (61%)
- That's crazy talk, there was never a town named that! (17%)
- I know exactly where that is! (13%)
- I think I've heard of them... they had a solid gold hit back in the 70's (9%)
Thanks for voting!