About 5:00 p.m. driving home on North Church Street, I came up on this accident. The driver tried to turn right onto the East Loop while driving what appears to be way too fast. He rolled his truck while trying to negotiate the corner. The damage to the truck and trailer was quite extensive. The load of feed was all over the highway and shoulder. The load did not present any hazard to the environment. The driver of the Massieon Farms truck was taken to the local hospital too be treated for his injuries which did not appear to serious. Both truck and driver were from out of state.
KSST News Ticker
Fall 2016 arrives Thursday...
- I love fall... the leaves, the stew, the weather... (43%)
- Wonderful... I am so ready. (38%)
- Don't care. I'm all about Summer. (15%)
- That much closer to Christmas! (3%)
Thanks for voting!
- Tira News
- Thursday Forecast
- “Pumpkins on the Square” Contest!
- Korbin Wayne Goldsmith
- Channel 18 News Wednesday 09-28-2016
- At the Corral Gate September 29, 2016
- Saltillo Community Homecoming Sets Schedule for October 9
- Warrant Service Leads to Additional Charges; CPS Begins Investigation
- Budget Set, Master Plan Commissioned; Part of Litigation Settled; Sidewalk Grant Sought
- Douglas Ralph Palmer