About 5:00 p.m. driving home on North Church Street, I came up on this accident. The driver tried to turn right onto the East Loop while driving what appears to be way too fast. He rolled his truck while trying to negotiate the corner. The damage to the truck and trailer was quite extensive. The load of feed was all over the highway and shoulder. The load did not present any hazard to the environment. The driver of the Massieon Farms truck was taken to the local hospital too be treated for his injuries which did not appear to serious. Both truck and driver were from out of state.
Texas Rangers vs the Royals in Surprise, Arizona.
- Channel 18 News, Monday, March 27, 2017
- Hale Named Goalkeeper of the Year; 11 Lady Cats Named to All-District Team
- Wildcat Powerlifters Competed at State Tourney
- SSISD Board Approved Resignations and Personnel Changes Monday
- Warrant Round-up Clears Over 200 Cases
- Contraband Found Under Seat of Vehicle
- Registration for PJC-Sulphur Springs Welding Classes Open
- June Jones
- Jo Beth Dickerson
- Inmates Assist Hospice Provide a Ramp for Client