About 5:00 p.m. driving home on North Church Street, I came up on this accident. The driver tried to turn right onto the East Loop while driving what appears to be way too fast. He rolled his truck while trying to negotiate the corner. The damage to the truck and trailer was quite extensive. The load of feed was all over the highway and shoulder. The load did not present any hazard to the environment. The driver of the Massieon Farms truck was taken to the local hospital too be treated for his injuries which did not appear to serious. Both truck and driver were from out of state.
- Chamber of Commerce Announces 47th Annual Stew Contest Winners
- 11th Annual Corvette Show on Celebration Plaza Saturday
- Lady Cats Set School Record With Win
- Mt Pleasant 19 Wildcats 16; Field Goal in Last Seconds
- Saturday Forecast
- Charlie Otts
- Channel 18 News Friday 10-21-2016
- Glen Roy Dickens
- Friday Morning Fall Festival Fun!
- Sewing, Hay Bale Stacking, and Chicken Cutting: Cover Girl Thursday Night Competition