About 5:00 p.m. driving home on North Church Street, I came up on this accident. The driver tried to turn right onto the East Loop while driving what appears to be way too fast. He rolled his truck while trying to negotiate the corner. The damage to the truck and trailer was quite extensive. The load of feed was all over the highway and shoulder. The load did not present any hazard to the environment. The driver of the Massieon Farms truck was taken to the local hospital too be treated for his injuries which did not appear to serious. Both truck and driver were from out of state.
- Meal a Day Menu for December 18th-22nd
- Aviation History: The Sacred Cow
- Sunday Forecast
- #10 Lady Cats Overwhelm Hallsville 73-26
- #11 Wildcats Outscore Royce City 59-30
- Saturday Forecast
- Santa Visits Alliance Bank
- Wood County Sheriff’s Report December 6-12, 2017
- Channel 18 News Friday, December 15, 2017
- Game Day: Lady Cats in Hallsville; Wildcats visit Royce City
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Will it be a white Christmas?
- No.... Snow is overrated! (40%)
- No.... but I wish. (28%)
- Yes! I believe! (18%)
- Are you nuts? It's 70 today. Not gonna snow. (14%)
Thanks for voting!