About 5:00 p.m. driving home on North Church Street, I came up on this accident. The driver tried to turn right onto the East Loop while driving what appears to be way too fast. He rolled his truck while trying to negotiate the corner. The damage to the truck and trailer was quite extensive. The load of feed was all over the highway and shoulder. The load did not present any hazard to the environment. The driver of the Massieon Farms truck was taken to the local hospital too be treated for his injuries which did not appear to serious. Both truck and driver were from out of state.
- Sunset After the Storm….
- Hospital Not Damaged; Used Generators Briefly
- Backyard Hanger In Yantis Area Obliterated by Monday Storm
- “Update” Large Number Rural Power Outages As a Result of Monday’s Storm
- “Updated” Memorial Day Storm Report
- Photos of Wind Damage Submitted to KSST (email yours to [email protected])
- **Updated** Crop Dusters Damaged at Sulphur Springs Airport
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning until 5:15 p.m. for Hopkins and Surrounding Counties
- “Updated” Tornado Watch Until 10 p.m. May 25 Cancelled
- Melvin Douglas “Doug” Mangum