About 5:00 p.m. driving home on North Church Street, I came up on this accident. The driver tried to turn right onto the East Loop while driving what appears to be way too fast. He rolled his truck while trying to negotiate the corner. The damage to the truck and trailer was quite extensive. The load of feed was all over the highway and shoulder. The load did not present any hazard to the environment. The driver of the Massieon Farms truck was taken to the local hospital too be treated for his injuries which did not appear to serious. Both truck and driver were from out of state.
- Tira News January 20, 2017
- The Price of Beef By Mario Villarino
- How to Choose Seasonal Fruits and Vegetables By Johanna Hicks
- Friday Forecast
- Cumby ISD Science Fair, January 2017
- Sellers Seeks Re-election to City Council Seat; Burgin Files for Place 6
- Channel 18 News January 19, 2017
- Upcoming Events at the Senior Center!
- “Princesses and Tiaras” Theme Announced For Daddy Daughter Dance
- NETBIO Sale Largest So Far