About 5:00 p.m. driving home on North Church Street, I came up on this accident. The driver tried to turn right onto the East Loop while driving what appears to be way too fast. He rolled his truck while trying to negotiate the corner. The damage to the truck and trailer was quite extensive. The load of feed was all over the highway and shoulder. The load did not present any hazard to the environment. The driver of the Massieon Farms truck was taken to the local hospital too be treated for his injuries which did not appear to serious. Both truck and driver were from out of state.
KSST News Ticker
FINAL SCORE: Sulphur Springs falls to Mount Pleasant by a score of 30-31.
- Dutch Oven Cookoff Announces Winners
- *Update* Thompson Clan Fundraiser is Helping Family Rebuild Home
- Tigers’ Second Half Edges Out Wildcats
- Saturday Forecast
- Lady Cats Win in Three; Defeat Mount Pleasant
- Wildcats v.s. Mount Pleasant Half-Time Show
- LEAP Event Allows 8th Grade Students to Explore Future Job Opportunities
- Kenneth “Buddy” Ray Odom
- Saltillo Varsity Wins Cross Country Meet at Lake Bob Sandlin
- County Jail Out of Compliance