About 5:00 p.m. driving home on North Church Street, I came up on this accident. The driver tried to turn right onto the East Loop while driving what appears to be way too fast. He rolled his truck while trying to negotiate the corner. The damage to the truck and trailer was quite extensive. The load of feed was all over the highway and shoulder. The load did not present any hazard to the environment. The driver of the Massieon Farms truck was taken to the local hospital too be treated for his injuries which did not appear to serious. Both truck and driver were from out of state.
- Saturday Forecast
- PJC-Sulphur Springs English Class Review
- 12 Wildcats Set Personal Bests, Lady Cats Finished Sixth in Paris Track Meet Thursday
- Game Day: Tennis, Golf
- SSHS EDGE Summer Conditioning Program Partners with Michael Johnson Performance
- Channel 18 News, Friday, March 23, 2018
- Tradin’ Post for Friday March 23rd, 2018
- Caddo Indian Artifacts Plentiful in Eastern Hopkins County
- Chamber of Commerce Plans City Council Candidate Forum
- PJC Announces Fall 2017 President’s and Dean’s List Honorees
Ye Olde KSST Poll
St. Patrick's Day means to me...
- Just another day. (67%)
- I might venture out with some green on... and celebrate some. (13%)
- Staying home and avoiding any and all revelers (7%)
- Green Beer, Corned Beef, Cabbage, Green Shamrocks... (3%)
- Sending up a personal thanks to St. P for chasing those snakes. (3%)
- Green beer is gross. (3%)
- Getting a free pass to pinch people. (3%)
Thanks for voting!