About 5:00 p.m. driving home on North Church Street, I came up on this accident. The driver tried to turn right onto the East Loop while driving what appears to be way too fast. He rolled his truck while trying to negotiate the corner. The damage to the truck and trailer was quite extensive. The load of feed was all over the highway and shoulder. The load did not present any hazard to the environment. The driver of the Massieon Farms truck was taken to the local hospital too be treated for his injuries which did not appear to serious. Both truck and driver were from out of state.
Texas Rangers vs the Royals in Surprise, Arizona.
- Marigene Foster Scarborough
- Garland Man Receives Two Years in Plea Agreement
- Wildcats Face Carrollton Creekview Friday at Rockwall High Gym
- Thursday Forecast
- Sixty-one Indictments Handed Down by February Grand Jury
- Channel 18 News, Wednesday February 22, 2107
- Saltillo Lady Lions lose Quarterfinal Game
- Alliance Bank Robber Captured in Arizona
- Trading Post Wednesday February 22, 2017
- One Flown to Tyler Hospital Following Accident on FM 69 South