About 5:00 p.m. driving home on North Church Street, I came up on this accident. The driver tried to turn right onto the East Loop while driving what appears to be way too fast. He rolled his truck while trying to negotiate the corner. The damage to the truck and trailer was quite extensive. The load of feed was all over the highway and shoulder. The load did not present any hazard to the environment. The driver of the Massieon Farms truck was taken to the local hospital too be treated for his injuries which did not appear to serious. Both truck and driver were from out of state.
KSST News Ticker
- Wildcats Open With Thrilling 43-42 Win
- Lady Cats’ Volleyball Defeated Mineola 3-0 Friday Night; Return to Tyler Tourney Saturday
- Saturday Forecast
- SSISD Board Approves Budget Amendments and Personnel Changes in Special Session Friday
- Wildcats Open Pre-District Season at Prim Tonight; KSST Pregame Broadcast Begins at 6:30 p.m.
- Lady Cats Face Tough Competition in Tyler Tourney
- Channel 18 News Friday, August 26, 2016
- Historical and Genealogical Societies meet at Heritage Park
- PJC-Sulphur Springs Attractive to Local Students at Registration
- Bakers Back the Blue Silent Auction Raises Funds for Adopt A Cop