About 5:00 p.m. driving home on North Church Street, I came up on this accident. The driver tried to turn right onto the East Loop while driving what appears to be way too fast. He rolled his truck while trying to negotiate the corner. The damage to the truck and trailer was quite extensive. The load of feed was all over the highway and shoulder. The load did not present any hazard to the environment. The driver of the Massieon Farms truck was taken to the local hospital too be treated for his injuries which did not appear to serious. Both truck and driver were from out of state.
- Dinner Bell Menu For May 30th, 2018
- Pat Hare
- Edward Earl Overstreet
- Giles Insurance Celebrates 25th Anniversary With Customer Appreciation
- Meal A Day: Cooks Needed
- PJC-Sulphur Springs Summer Welding: All Fired Up
- Saturday Forecast
- Channel 18 News Friday, May 25, 2018
- Tradin’ Post for Monday, May 28th, 2018:
- Weather Advisory Extended Until 3 p.m. for Hopkins and Rains Counties
Ye Olde KSST Poll
Dairy Festival 2018: I'm looking forward to...
- Balloon Glow (24%)
- The Parade (24%)
- Ice-Cream Freeze Off (22%)
- Carnival (12%)
- The Dairy Festival Queen Pageant (10%)
- Milking Contest (4%)
- The Jr. Dairy Show (4%)
Thanks for voting!