Reigning Dairy Festival Queen Kennedy Potts called this past twelve months awesome and a good experience. She has learned how much people respect her title, what being the Queen represents and how much little girls want to one day follow her footsteps. Kennedy’s mother Kristen Potts says she has enjoyed watching her daughter grow as a person becoming who she is now. She adds Kennedy makes her proud.
- Tira News January 20, 2017
- The Price of Beef By Mario Villarino
- How to Choose Seasonal Fruits and Vegetables By Johanna Hicks
- Friday Forecast
- Cumby ISD Science Fair, January 2017
- Sellers Seeks Re-election to City Council Seat; Burgin Files for Place 6
- Channel 18 News January 19, 2017
- Upcoming Events at the Senior Center!
- “Princesses and Tiaras” Theme Announced For Daddy Daughter Dance
- NETBIO Sale Largest So Far