Reigning Dairy Festival Queen Kennedy Potts called this past twelve months awesome and a good experience. She has learned how much people respect her title, what being the Queen represents and how much little girls want to one day follow her footsteps. Kennedy’s mother Kristen Potts says she has enjoyed watching her daughter grow as a person becoming who she is now. She adds Kennedy makes her proud.
- What’s on Tap For the Weekend; A KSST Weekly Drive Time Feature
- Attorneys Read the Declaration of Independence Thursday on Courthouse Steps
- Adams Will Not Seek Reelection; Tatum Will Run for Sheriff
- Mowing Accident Claims Life of Local Man
- Carver Cleo Holt
- Darlene Jetton
- Scotty Thompson
- Bridges Lights Up the Sky At Concert End
- Chamber Connection July 2nd, 2015 – by Meredith Caddell
- ‘Declaration of Independence’ Reading Today
- I do it all myself. It's my thing. (62%)
- I pay for a pro service, and it's be best money i spend. (24%)
- Don't have to worry someone else takes care of it. (14%)
- I have the kids do it. After all that's what they are for. (0%)
Thanks for voting!